Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome
Enjoy access to the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, in addition to a range of other free attractions such as the Supertree Grove and Sun Pavilion!
- Visit the iconic Flower Dome in the Bay South Garden. Experience the Mediterranean-like climate concocted for the Dome’s succulents and baobabs
- See the world’s tallest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest, displayed with a 35-metre mountain covered in lush vegetation
- Take a leisurely stroll through the Supertree Grove, home to the famed 16-storey manmade trees
- Get to know Singapore’s ethnic groups at the Heritage Gardens with Indian, Chinese, Malay and Colonial attractions
Enter this surreal world of optical illusions where anything is possible at Alive Museum or test your logic at Seoul’s newest indoor attraction
- See more than 20 contemporary ‘Trick Art’ and 50 parody works of famous pieces at Alive Museum
- You won’t find any ‘Don’t Touch’ signs here – the artworks are fully interactive!